PHILIPPINE FIESTA 2013
FOR the WELCOMING COMMITTEE
Welcoming Committee Members
Philippine Fiesta Management Committee has prepared a set of
guidelines to be observed by the members to make the two-day
exhibition more friendly, well-organized and smooth in operation.
In this regard, we request you to read each item carefully and
be guided accordingly. Any suggestions and comments to make
the guidelines feasible and viable are welcome.
Welcoming Committee Members should
Be aware and be guided by the rules and regulations of the Philippine
2. Know the Welcoming Committee guidelines and observe them
3. Wear formal native attire (Barong for men and Filipina dress
4. Welcome the guests (dignitaries, sponsors & other guests)
at the Pamana (Heritage) gate where security guards are posted.
List of guests to be provided to you and the Security guards.
5. Be amiable, sincere and friendly with the guests.
6. Answer all questions as practicable and be open to comments
7. Be well versed with the exhibits (history, operations, management,
8. Wear their ID at all times.
9. Lead the guests to the allocated seats fronting the Balagtasan
10. After Part One of the Program for day 2, the welcoming committee
should guide the guests to the exhibits and then to the Reception
Area where refreshments (lite snack) will be served.
11. Send off the guests off after the refreshments and/or viewing
WELCOMING COMMITTEE 2013
Fiesta Over-all Coordinator
– Ross Manuel
Security/Safety/Permits & Licenses
– Mario Dumrigue, Ernie Pagar, Tony Misajon, Ding de Leon, Jorge Magbiray, Ernie Leopoldo
Admission/Ticketing – Sonia Magbiray, Marilyn Magbiray, Tess Leopoldo, Sally Sec, Nora Morgan, Ruthie Reyes, Reina Escuadro, Bianca de Leon, Shay Santiago, Stephanie Santiago, Mertz Baera, Alice Martinez
Traffic Management – Benny Galutera, Mac Pagdanganan, All for Jesus
Drinks – Rene Tamoro, An-An Rabusa, Apple Rabusa, Candice Rabusa, Amparo Rabusa, Steve Rabusa, Sharmaine Rabusa, Mae Rabusa
Parking – Tony Misajon, Mario Magbiray, All for Jesus
Sponsorship - Ross Manuel, Mario Magbiray
Promotion – ABS-CBN, SBS, 3ZZZ, Channel 31
Souvenir Programme – Manny Asuncion, Resy Lim, Adrian Prophet
Beauty/Charity Quest -
Site/Facilities Preparation/Ground – Ernie Pagar, Mario Dumrigue, Mario Magbiray, Feliciano Roxas, Ross Manuel, PASAV, PFVI Management Committee & Other Volunteers
Sound System –
Exhibits – Ilonggo Association, FAME, Dulaang Bayan of Melbourne, FCCVI, Luzviminda, Kapitbahayan
Stage Preparation – Felciano Roxas, PASAV
Stage Decoration – Legong Banez, Minda Santiago-Banzon, Ellen Oftial
Reception /Welcoming Committee – Resy Lim, Suzette Manuel, Beauty Quests Candidates, PFVI Management Committee
Nipa Hut Exhibit – PASAV
Rides & Amusements – Mario Dumrigue, Mario Magbiray, Tony Misajon
The Management of the Philippine Fiesta of Victoria, Inc. wishes to thank its sponsors mainly ABS-CBN, Philippine Tours, Philippine Airlines, Western Travel, Western Union, Exhibitors, Stallholders, Advertisers, Beauty Quests Candidates, Donors & Patrons, Volunteers and the General Public for their contributions and support in ensuring the success of the Annual Fiesta celebrations.