PHILIPINE FIESTA OF VICTORIA
A highlight of every Fiesta are the local performers who showcase their talents for the whole community. Please contact us if you are interested in performing at the Fiesta.
(This set of guidelines has been prepared by the Philippine fiesta Program Committee to ensure the smooth flow of operation for the two-day annual Philippine Fiesta program).
- Performers must report at the venue near the stage ONE HOUR to the STAGE MANAGER before his/her performance.
- All performers are responsible for their own backing music on AUDIO. NO CASSETTE TAPES,. MP3 DISCS or IPOD.
- All CDs must be given to stage manager who is responsible to the music. Label your material legibly: your name, address and contact number(s)
- Pre show rehearsals at the venue are not possible. Performers should be ready to perform.
- LATE COMERS are NOT TO BE ENTERTAINED.
- Only performers are allowed in the DRESSING ROOM unless a group of young children performers can be accompanied by ONE or TWO ADULTS.
- All performers are responsible for their own equipment and personal properties. No responsibility will be taken by the organizers for any lost or damaged equipment or personal possession.
- Car pass are only given to those performers who have a heavy set of costumes, equipment or props.
- Children performers should be accompanied by parent(s) or 1 adult.
- The Program coordinator will give the gate pass to the performers.
PERFORMERS PARTICIPATION FORM
All confirmed performers should download and complete this Participation Form and return it ASAP.
GINTONG GALING - A Philippine Fiesta of Victoria Singing Competition Initiative
We would like to invite all individuals of Filipino-Australian descents and members of the Filipino-Australian community organizations to participate in GINTONG GALING - a singing competition initiated by the Philippine Fiesta of Victoria Inc. to showcase and recognize our local talents.
First audition would be conducted on 4 October at 1.00 pm at the Philippine Community Centre, at 119 Thomas Street, Laverton to shortlist the number of contestants and vie for the title "GINTONG GALING CHAMPION" at the annual Philippine Fiesta celebration on 23 November 2013, at the Exhibition Pavilion, Melbourne Showgrounds, Ascot Vale.
Trophy and cash prizes await the 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners.
For further details regarding the application and rules of the contests please contact:
Willy de Joya on: Mobile - 0425 022 107/Email - email@example.com/Facebook willydejoya
Manny Asuncion on: Mobile - 0407 928 187/Email - firstname.lastname@example.org/ Facebook. Manny.asuncion